Warm and cool tones combine to create this cosmically charged look! A pop of Pegasus on the inner corner adds light to the darkness, and a touch of Satellite sets off the lid in a sparkly way. Elevate your makeup game and follow the step-by-step photo tutorial to recreate this look!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Peacock
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow in Pegasus
- Makeup Geek Sparkler in Satellite
- Makeup Geek Full Spectrum eye Liner Pencil in Obsidian
- Heavily line the lower lash line with Obsidian Full Spectrum Eye Liner Pencil
- Place Corrupt on the inner and outer corner of the eye blending into the crease using a small crease brush leaving the center blank
With a pointed crease brush, blend Peacock all over the inner and outer corners of the lid dragging product into the crease and the lower lash line still leaving the center blank
Using a soft dome brush, blend out any harsh lines with Cocoa Bear around the perimeter of the Peacock
Pat your favorite glitter primer on the center of the lid, then pat Satellite all over the primer with your ring finger
Highlight the inner corner of the eye Using Pegasus and a pencil brush
- Line the lower water line with Obsidian Full Spectrum Eye Liner Pencil
- Apply your favorite thickening mascara and voluminous lashes and you’re all set!
KISSES, GLAM DIVA