Do you make a living from photography? Would you like to gain more clients, better clients and make more profit?
Or perhaps you are a keen and competent photographer and would like to turn that talent into a part-time or full-time business?
If you answered yes to any of those questions then 5DayDeal’s Complete Photography Business Bundle is for you.
Some of the world’s best known commercial photographers and teachers have gathered together to provide an amazing bundle of ebooks, video tutorials, worksheets and templates to help you achieve your business goals. Working your way through these resources is like being mentored by a pro whose only aim is to help you create your own business doing what you love.
The resources in this bundle would cost you over $1900 if you bought them separately. But for five days only, you can buy them for just $87 (plus VAT for European photographers), a saving of 95%.
There are products from top industry voices like David duChemin, Trey Ratcliff, Serge Ramelli, Joel Grimes, Rachel Brenke (The Lawtog), PLUS Salesographer, Joy of Marketing and a ton more!
Here’s just a few of the resources included in the deal:
- Autofocus Marketing Calendar (Joy of Marketing) $229
- In-Person Sales Bundle (Salesographer) $130
- Lawtog Email + Website Templates (Rachel Brenke) $59
- Photography Business Masterclass (Serge Ramelli) $90
- Click Click Tick Tock (Dan Carr) $59
- Thriving In The Market Place (Joel Grimes) $49
- Business Action Planner Toolkit for Photographers (Corwin Hiebert) $50
- Photography SEO and Web Marketing (Christopher Lin) $69
- Email Marketing For Professional Photographers (Dave Seeram) $89
- Blogging Brilliantly – 30 Days to a Better Blog (Christine Tremoulet) $97
- The Complete Wedding Toolkit (Jeff & Erin Youngren) $199
To be honest, this only touches the surface of what you will get out of the bundle. The best way to learn more is to go to the 5DayDeal Complete Photography Business Bundle page, which lists every product and learning resource.
Some things you need to know…
Every single product included is 100% brand new to 5DayDeal. There are no repeated products.
One of the best parts of the whole event is that a full 10% of the revenue from the sales goes directly to four awesome, carefully selected charities; The BOMA Project, Tough As Her, The Exodus Road, and Mercy Ships.
The deal ends at 12pm, March 1st 2016, Pacific time.